Re: useless, time-wasting reply. (Re: Debian Installer?)

From: Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj <alarfaj0 at yahoo dot com>
Thats pretty Microsoftish if you ask me. We are an
open source project, and everything you contribute
here becomes _everybody's_ business. Yours, his, hers,
and even mine, even though as I said I know nothing
about bidi.

its your business if you keep a certain level of professionalism and respect to it.

Something else that disturbs me, is your coming and
going over the words ARAB and ARAB COMMUNITY, which
shows that you either know nothing about Behdad or
your trying to send some sort of message to him, and I
certainly hope its the former not the latter. I hope
to see everyone just rise above this.

umm, thats my political opinion, which is out of scope here. i apologize if you were offended by any arab-related coments.

ak.