Re: Debian Installer?

I understand about the 1 .exe app etc. The application kprayertime is a single
app at the moment and I happily copied and pasted the ITL library as it means
that I don't have to ask my users to go and get another library. That's fine
as when ITL is updated I will update kprayertime too.

But I think that for the bidi/shaping algorithm a library is the best option
as the developers of CUPS etc will not be inclined to keep an eye on any
improvements to the algorithm (such as those being discussed by yourselves
ATM for instance) that you may make. That way your arabic users can upgrade
the bidi implementation without waiting for CUPS etc to incorporate the new
code.
wassalaam