Re: QT bugs (long) list

On Friday 21 May 2004 05:10 am, Youcef Rabah Rahal wrote:

You haven't commented regarding the parenthesis issue:

1. The parenthesis are always reversed if a line begins with one and an Arabic
text follows.

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of Mandrake Arabization Project Status (MAPS)
http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/distros/mdkarabicsupport-en/
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA