Re: CUPS stuff / monospaced Font stuff

From: Ossama Khayat <okhayat at yahoo dot com>
--- ahmad khalifa <ahmadkhalifa at hotmail dot com> wrote:
[...]
> Ossama, can you confirm this too ? open the file you sent me with gv.
>
> IMO, this is not an arabic related bug in GGV, this is a general bug,
> related to multiple encodings or something!!!
> i dont know how to regenerate the bug, i only have some buggy .ps files

I couldn't see the Arabic text in any of the PDF viewers!
Can you send me another one with the new patched applied so I can test it, plz?

i rechecked again, the file you sent me (out.ps) is readable in gv and not ggv.
i downloaded all three files, both sent to hotmail and the one sent to yahoo.

i just found out that ttf2pt1 can convert BDF to Type 1. :-)))))))
i have converted the font in Khotot project. but all output .PS seems to use the old
font ???!!! i have no idea why. i did however paste all the new fonts' glyphs over
Kacst's Font.

abdulhaq, i fixed a memory leak concerning composing chars, so would you
please test the new patch, as you're the only one who reported a segmentation
fault.

i wonder where nadim is !! arent you going to test it ?

ak