[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Fwd: [ xchat-Bugs-956606 ] LANGUAGE=ar xchat bug
- To: Development Discussions <developer at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: Fwd: [ xchat-Bugs-956606 ] LANGUAGE=ar xchat bug
- From: Munzir Taha <munzirtaha at newhorizons dot com dot sa>
- Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 00:24:05 -0400
- Organization: New Horizons
- User-agent: KMail/1.6.1
On Wednesday 19 May 2004 03:50 pm, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
> On Wed, 19 May 2004, Munzir Taha wrote:
> > Xchat 2 is gtk+2 I think.
> > I am using xchat xchat 2.0.7 and
> > # ldd /usr/bin/xchat
> > libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0 => /usr/lib/libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0 (0x40029000)
> > Isn't this a proof?
> So simply grab the latest Gtk+ (Gtk+-2.4) and it works like a
Wow! This is a very big download for me. I am using gtk 2.2.4 Can any one jump
here to check.
Also selecting text changes the arabic characters. Is it solved too?
Munzir Taha PGP Key available
gpg --recv-keys --keyserver www.mandrakesecure.net F0671821
Telecommunications and Electronics Engineer
Linux Registered User #279362 at http://counter.li.org
Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of Mandrake Arabization Project Status
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC