Re: Font help

> > do Type-1 fonts only support 255 values ???

No, but you can only use 256 using numbers. The other glyphs, you may
only get by using their glyph names.

> > else if they support more than 255 values, someone has to do this too.
> > i cant get ttf2pt1 to convert all the values in the KACST fonts. they
> > do convert to .t1a file, but t1asm only generates 255 values...

I guess there is an option that lets you chose different 256 glyph sets.
Search for "map" or something like that.

> > to sum up, i need a Postscript Type-1 font with arabic 0x600-0x6FF range
> > please :))

That will be impossible and unusable. First, I don't know a font that
has all those glyphs. Then, that will be just isolated glyphs, which
will be incomplete for typesetting any language. It may only be used for
printing a Unicode chart.

roozbeh