[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: i18n bug regarding Arabic-Indic numbers needinfo.
- To: Munzir Taha <munzirtaha at newhorizons dot com dot sa>
- Subject: Re: i18n bug regarding Arabic-Indic numbers needinfo.
- From: Diego Iastrubni <elcuco at kdemail dot net>
- Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 20:39:39 +0300
- Cc: developer at arabeyes dot org
- User-agent: KMail/1.5.3
בשבת, 1 במאי 2004, 09:22, נכתב על ידי Munzir Taha:
> Will you please summarize to me the end of this story ;) If it's not solved
> please make sure a bug report is posted and let us know in Arabeyes so we
> can vote.
as far as I care, open 7 bug reports, and ask arabeyes to sign them all...
this one has been closed in the BRANCH, and I will port to head in the near
Next time, do open the bug before you complain, so next release we can say "so
and so bugs were fixed regarding RTL/BIDI issues. No need to sign, if you
notify me and I can handle it :)
diego, kde-il translation team
Please avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments.
Free MS-Office replacement for most platforms