Re: i18n bug regarding Arabic-Indic numbers needinfo.

בשבת, 1 במאי 2004, 09:22, נכתב על ידי Munzir Taha:
> Will you please summarize to me the end of this story ;) If it's not solved
> please make sure a bug report is posted and let us know in Arabeyes so we
> can vote.

Munzir,
as far as I care, open 7 bug reports, and ask arabeyes to sign them all...
this one has been closed in the BRANCH, and I will port to head in the near
future.

Next time, do open the bug before you complain, so next release we can say "so
and so bugs were fixed regarding RTL/BIDI issues. No need to sign, if you
notify me and I can handle it :)

--

diego, kde-il translation team

Free MS-Office replacement for most platforms
http://www.openoffice.org/