Re: i18n bug regarding Arabic-Indic numbers needinfo.

בשבת, 1 במאי 2004, 09:22, נכתב על ידי Munzir Taha:
> Will you please summarize to me the end of this story ;) If it's not solved
> please make sure a bug report is posted and let us know in Arabeyes so we
> can vote.

as far as I care, open 7 bug reports, and ask arabeyes to sign them all...
this one has been closed in the BRANCH, and I will port to head in the near

Next time, do open the bug before you complain, so next release we can say "so
and so bugs were fixed regarding RTL/BIDI issues. No need to sign, if you
notify me and I can handle it :)

diego, kde-il translation team

Free MS-Office replacement for most platforms