Re: Regarding Desktop files

--- Nadir Durrani <aquadurrani at hotmail dot com> wrote:
> Hi , All We are translating Kde in urdu ... i need to know that
> what files i have to translate inorder to get the desktop files
> displayed in urdu ... in other words which are the .po which I
> should translate inorder to get the menus and strings ... translated ...

This has been said a number of time before - this mailing-list is
for software development (read "coding") related issues.  If you
have translation questions/inquiries, post them on the 'doc'
mailing-list.

To be completely honest, such questions should go to the project
of concern, namely KDE in this instance (and NOT arabeyes).  I'm
unsure to why Arabeyes keeps getting pounded with these questions.

>I'll be waiting for ur reply ...

You shan't get it on this list.