[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Arabic (transliterated) Input Method for Gtk+ was Re: Arabize 0.1
- To: Development Discussions <developer at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: Arabic (transliterated) Input Method for Gtk+ was Re: Arabize 0.1
- From: Ahmad Kamal <eng_ak at link dot net>
- Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 11:27:36 +0200
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.6) Gecko/20040113
Hope this is useful for all of us (especially the GNOME users here,
hello Arafat *-) and thanks to Ahmad Kamal and Behdad Esfahbod for the
Yeah, sure would be useful. You seem to have done it the 'correct' way,
so thnx to you. Wish to see it in the next Gnome :)
However, I have some questions:
1- This probably wont work on KDE right?
2- Is the char mapping user configurable, it should really be so.