[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Fribidi-discuss] Re: my Bidi implementation
- To: Behdad Esfahbod <behdad at cs dot toronto dot edu>
- Subject: Re: [Fribidi-discuss] Re: my Bidi implementation
- From: Roozbeh Pournader <roozbeh at sharif dot edu>
- Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 15:15:36 +0330
- Cc: Fribidi Discussion List <fribidi-discuss at lists dot sourceforge dot net>, Development Discussions <developer at arabeyes dot org>
- Organization: Sharif FarsiWeb Inc
On Sun, 2004-03-14 at 11:59, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
> I have nothing special against that. But, another solution I can
> think of is to give explicit permission on an specific version of
> the code, to be redistributed in binary form with PuTTY,
> something like that... Roozbeh, what do you think?
That may not be acceptable for PuTTY people. But I don't have any
problem with relicensing any part of my small contributions to FriBidi.
Consider them public domain.