[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: SOUCE CODE !!!
- To: Development Discussions <developer at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: SOUCE CODE !!!
- From: Anmar Oueja <anmar at canada dot com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 10:39:31 -0800
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 0.5 (X11/20040306)
Chaudhary arian wrote:
Sorry. I do not know much about this
Please reply ASAP:
1) Which files need to be changed to set up the XKB files?
I'm assuming that it will be necessary to establish an XKB file that
allows the hot swapping
between Latin and Dzongkha.
If you googled it you would have found it instead of waiting. Anyway,
here it is:
2) What is the best way to start work on modifying the Pango rendering
Does anyone have links with the group who are working on this?
3) Where in the source code do we find the normalistaion and sorting rules?try fribidi.sf.net although I am not sure if what you are looking for is
there... Please use google is it is faster and gives you much more info
than we can ever give you.
We've read through the Unicode documents but would feel more
comfortable looking at some concrete examples.
thank u :)
Add photos to your messages with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*.
Developer mailing list
Developer at arabeyes dot org