A request ...

Hello Mina:

http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php

and find out for your self. There are many projects we are working on and I am sure there are some Java ones that could benefit from your involvement.

If you want a big nut to crack. There is a need for java work in the FOP project at the apache foundation I believe.

http://xml.apache.org/fop/index.html

Your best be is to contact Mohammed Elzubeir. He is on the development mailing list (CCing this email to) and ask if your assistance is needed and what needs to be done :)

I hope this helps and welcome to Arabeyes.

Salam

Anmar

Mina Ramses Wrote:

Hello this is mina ramses from Alexandria
A computer engineering's student i’m under the directions of Dr. Saleh elshehaby ,
a speaker in the last Linux Arabization workshop
and in my first steps to work with him in the linux arabization project (Ninja).
Only I’m asking you if you can help me to let me share you any kind of projects in programming and specially in java if there is any needs for that like a good
start for me, really I’m interested in the arabization topic and I’m searching for guide specially , at the time that Dr. Saleh is too busy , and also like a good practice for me and a small help for you
so at least give me a small project that I can help in and the ways that i can follow and also i hope that you respect a request from a beginner in the arabization career . I’m in Alex now and after 2 weeks I’ll be in Cairo
so let me know as soon as you receive this message, about y our reply and opinion and thanks if you'll
try to take as a special need for me. Thanks

----------------------------------
| Mina Ramses F.
| email: minaramses at linuxmail dot org

| email: minaramses at hotmail dot com