Re: Mad idea

Don't worry, I know nothing about the history etc. of unicode and I'm not
proposing any change to the existing meaning of it in any way. No one would
even dream of taking any notice of me in any case.

I cannot speak for Thomas when it comes to unicode matters (or about anything
for that matter) but it's obvious that he is a man of many talents and that
he is deeply involved in unicode.

Where I was coming from was in the rendering arena. I noted in my
'brainstorm' that any fine-tuning of rendering by the author would need to
be stored as parameters somehow and somewhere. This would not mean any
change to the character encoding standard, but more of an attachment that
would indicate to the renderer how the author wants the writing to look.

I'm just sharing with people a dream of being able to represent arabic in
beautiful way on the computer.

و السلام

abdulhaq