Re: d-i work -- slang

assalaamu alaykum

am I the only one who doesn't like to see spelling mistakes in الفاتحة?

If this file (ar_utf8) is going to be spread around as jpg's etc then it
looks bad for arabeyes if it has mistakes in it, don't you think? In case
you overlooked it, الحمد is mistakenly spelt ألحمد and اِهدنا is mistakenly
spelt إهدنا . There is a similar mistake elsewhere in the file too (إحذف
instead of احذف).

I can email a corrected file if you like.

wassalaam
abdulhaq