Re: dir.zip

--- Amir Bukhari <ufz6 at rz dot uni-karlsruhe dot de> wrote:

>  dir.zip

Amir, do us all a favor and _never_ again mail such emails (I'm not
sure what that source is for and I'm not about to find out either),
in the future make sure to let people know apriori what is being mailed
and why (and it would be best NOT to attach anything and instead simply
upload it to website somewhere and provide a URL).  If this is spam
or a penetrated virus on your end, do take the appropriate measures
(if any) to shield yourself from 'em.