ITL Prayer Time

Further to the discussions some time ago about the calculation of sunrise,
sunset and noon times, I've had a bit of a hack of the libnova library that
uses the VSOP87 calculation method. I've found that by removing a lot of
unnecessary files (for us), I can get the libnova library down to 128k. This
means that it's feasible to include this calculation technique, I think, in
ITL. As it seems to me to be the most accurate method by some distance (it
appears to be accurate to the nearest second), I would be far more
comfortable using this as the underlying astronomical code.

So, would it be considered by yourselves as an option for inclusion in ITL
(libnova is distributed under the LGPL licence)? Personally for kprayertime
I would like to use ITL for the general algorithm and interface, but with
this VSOP87 implementation.

و السلام
عبد الحقّ
abdulhaq