Re: Question about ITL - Prayer Times

--- Sarfaraz Jamal <sasjamal at fusemail dot com> wrote:
> I am going ahead and re-writing the code in C++ (more for learning), but
> was wondering if I could produce a dos executable as well :) ok bro,
> thanks :)

Go nuts rewriting what you like (I don't see a reason for it nor do
I see this code being a poster-child to learning C++).  As for windows
executables look into 'mingw' and/or 'cygwin' (google for 'em).

What is needed is someone to look into and recode the 'umm_alqura' code
in the "hijri" branch - I was never able to find any info on the actual
algorithm used and the code that was donated is far from ...ah...well...
readable :-)

> (Can you add me to this list).

As was already noted - you can do that yourself (we don't subscribe or
remove people).  Surf the Arabeyes.org website and follow the 'Mailing-List'
links.

BTW: I shan't reply to any further private email from you.