Re: ITL php code

--- Omar Abo-Namous <merlin12345 at gmx dot de> wrote:
> But you don't mean executing an exe/bin and parsing the output do you?

exe - heheeh.  No far from it.  These libraries are C object files which
most languages (and hey keep in mind I'm not a programmer) are able to
access.  For instance perl's XSUB (eXternal SUBroutine) exist just for
this reason - I'm sure similar avenues are available to most (if not all)
languages (C wouldn't be this ubiquitous for no reason).

Sounds like something to google and investigate further.