Re: Prayer Time in Java

Gaurav Chhabra writes:
 > Dear Thamer Mahmoud,
 >
 > I have converted the Prayer Time code available on arabeyes.org in Java. I
 > have tested it with a demo program. Please find attached the java files
 > incase you want to upload it to arabeyes.
 >
 > Regards,
 > Gaurav.
 >
 > "A sheep is nice to eat and an elephant is carrion" - Sa'di

Salaam,

My apologies for not doing this a bit earlier. I no longer check my
"hotmail" as often as I used to, mostly for spam infestation
reasons. For future contacts, and much better service ;), please use
the email you see above on this message (or the one used on the prayer
code headers).

I'm not sure what Arabeyes.org's policy for ports is. I'm CC'ing their
developer mailing list for an answer. My guess is that we should
probably add an "extra" folder within the ITL project that should hold
such side projects (Java port, prayer reminder script ..etc).

Also, It would be more appropriate of such ports to keep being updated
with the main code. This at least should happen up to the point of the
0.6 release (see below). I can't force you though ;)

On a side note, I'm currently coding/testing a couple of updates to
what's currently on CVS. My current plan is that if all went well with
the testing inshallah, there will be no significant changes to the
prayer part of ITL *after* the 0.6 release. Except for bug fixing and
other small updates.

Regards,
Thamer Mahmoud