Re: ITL testing

Everything is compiling here, but I'm getting a 'library not
found' (libitl.so) when trying to run the apps.

On a more important  note for Thamer, can I ask you to round UP for all the
times except for shuruq which should be rounded DOWN (to the nearest
minute). I think it's very important. If you do that then I can use the code
as a library with all the consequent benefits that entails, otherwise I'll
have to patch it and include it statically. I haven't checked the code due
to shortage of time, perhaps it does this already (0.5 didn't).

wassalaam
abdulhaq