Re: arabbix0.9a HD installed, X session pb

I did multiple installations labtop,pc,vmware none started X after installation
only live booting from CD brings X up

I reported this pb in bugs .

I know scripts in lack, I want here to discuss how to remedy to that

dhiaeddine
best regards

--- Ossama Khayat <okhayat at yahoo dot com> wrote:
--- dhiaeddine <dhiaeddine at techemail dot com> wrote:
> salam,
> I installed arabix 0.9 to harddisk but it no more start the X interface, I
> had a look in it and found that the morphix installer doesn't copy necesseary
> scripts that starts X session.
[..]

I had a similar problem. First time _only_ X started, but not after that.

=====
regards,
Ossama Khayat