Re: RPM specs and other distro packages

OK .. Duali is ready in RPM .. Can you please test it ? :)

I did not get the duali-data yet into RPM. I still do not
know where the files need to be placed !

I know that that I need to run, dict2db.py to get
the three files "stems, prefixes, and suffixes".
Yet, Where these files need to be placed?

Once I get an answer you should have RPM after that :)

Please check the RPM for duali-0.2.0 at:

Let me know if there is any errors, also if it is just work :)