Re: Have a look: Interview with Shachar Shemesh

On Yaum al-Khamees 20 Jumaada al-Awal 1425 04:34 pm, Muhammad Alkarouri wrote:
> Salam,
> This http://www.winehq.com/?interview=16 is an interview with Shachar,
> an Israeli heavily involved with BiDi in Wine. I think the interview
> highlights some interesting points about BiDi, ICU and Fribidi.
> Arabeyes is also mentioned, while commenting on Arab community.

Still, if we take the sentence, in logical order:
Which is the exact same sentence, only in the different "language". Ideally,
you would render it:
Notice how, despite the fact that both sentences begin with right-to-left
characters, one has the right-to-left part on the left, while the other has
the right-to-left part on the right? This is because the first is an English
sentence, with an occasional Hebrew word, while the second is a Hebrew
sentence, with an occasional English word.

Well, Can any one point me to whatever app in whichever platform built on
cutever or getikever that implements this properly.

Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA