Khotot's ae_fonts1-1.1

I've just uploaded all the arabeyes contributed khotot fonts
with a much improved latin/english sections along with various
minor changes here and there (no farsi yet - help is still needed).
The collage for the ae_fonts1 (version 1.1) has also been updated,

the sf.net tarball upload is to follow.

Mr. Elzubeir has promised a .deb file to be included/pushed into
debian's "apt" repository soon with Mr. Ayman Negm help - hopefully
soon :-)

Salam and enjoy (we continue to need help with fonts !!).

 - Nadim

Do you Yahoo!?