Quick tutorial

Alsalamo 3likom

dear friends,
i have joined this group and mail-lists from about 3 months, but really i am
unhappy because i am an inactive member, i did not effect this group or the
Arab Eyes projects at all.
i will mention some reasons and not all and then i will ask some question
plz don't take my words as a but try to help me to understand what beyond me and if there is a wrong thisg in arab eyes we want to fix it.
1-The problems discussed in the developers mail list are many and not clear
for new members.
2-almost all issues based on the previous work on the projects
3-new member don't know how this projects "finished" developed.
4-if i want to take a look into the to-do list,
alot of work for one person, why??
problems and a lot of them are assigned for a specific person.
5-the development lifecycle of the projects is not known
6-there is no good documentation about the achieved project
7-the source code of the project is not documented well
8-the arab eyes projects is not available on the market
i.e there is no company i can get the products from it or copy it, i must download
9-some products like Qouran is not deployed well.
10-there is no request for help in any issue.

i am confused, i finished my project on the faculty which a text editor support arabic, implements ordering, shaping and all problems, and another one which client-server App.
it is the first time to know about CUPS and it is good but in the todo there is no description about the task.

i know that it is a shortage on my knowledge but some one must simplify the idea

so the conclusion that i can say about the Arab Eyes, it is not documented Well.

My suggestion,
1-if any one of the members have a company , he publish his company as a Arab eyes destro so people can buy arabeyes products.
2-start to document the project.
3-make comments on the code
4-describe the todo briefly.
5- make a quick tutorial about the product and its installation, configuration and developing

i am sorry friends i hope that you understand that my goal is to achieve more success for arab eyes.
i hope that the responsible can think in my ideas and i can help in it.
if any brother want to tell me any advice send me private mail.

Thanx

Ahmed Hashim
Faculty of Computers and Information
Cairo University