Re: ITL minor todos

Nadim Shaikli writes:
 > Thamer, not sure if I had requested this already or not, but here goes
 > anyway.  The ITL project is pretty much ready for its initial release,
 > the only two pending things are,
 >
 >  1. Some clean-up with regards to how to structure the files since
 >     we'll be releasing both hijri/prayertime together (need to talk
 >     to Samy about a few things there).
 >
 >  2. We need a prim and proper libitl.1 manpage.
 >
 > Thamer, could you please take care of item #2 above ?  Talk about
 > the API calls, etc and some background info (try to see what other
 > libraries include in their manpages and do the same).  Is that OK ?
 >
 > Salam & Thanks.
 >
 >  - Nadim

Salaam,

Unfortunately, I will be traveling away from my computer for the next
2-4 weeks starting in a few hours form now. I could write something in
a net cafe (but not in "man page" format) and email it to you.

There are two problems however:

- I'm not really sure whether i will be producing something in an
acceptable time frame (i.e. in few days, or more, I don't know).

- I won't be able to research anything from a net cafe. Therefore, i
probably wouldn't write proper documentation for the hijri algorithms
used. I'll do the prayer part of the documentation from anywhere :).

 > (try to see what other
 > libraries include in their manpages and do the same).

- Any specific examples? Also, would you please explain more on this?
  is a doxeygen format is needed (per the developer guide)?

Regards,

Thamer Mahmoud