[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: ITL minor todos
- To: Development Discussions <developer at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: ITL minor todos
- From: Thamer Mahmoud <neokuwait at hotmail dot com>
- Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 10:52:01 +0300
Nadim Shaikli writes:
> Thamer, not sure if I had requested this already or not, but here goes
> anyway. The ITL project is pretty much ready for its initial release,
> the only two pending things are,
> 1. Some clean-up with regards to how to structure the files since
> we'll be releasing both hijri/prayertime together (need to talk
> to Samy about a few things there).
> 2. We need a prim and proper libitl.1 manpage.
> Thamer, could you please take care of item #2 above ? Talk about
> the API calls, etc and some background info (try to see what other
> libraries include in their manpages and do the same). Is that OK ?
> Salam & Thanks.
> - Nadim
Unfortunately, I will be traveling away from my computer for the next
2-4 weeks starting in a few hours form now. I could write something in
a net cafe (but not in "man page" format) and email it to you.
There are two problems however:
- I'm not really sure whether i will be producing something in an
acceptable time frame (i.e. in few days, or more, I don't know).
- I won't be able to research anything from a net cafe. Therefore, i
probably wouldn't write proper documentation for the hijri algorithms
used. I'll do the prayer part of the documentation from anywhere :).
> (try to see what other
> libraries include in their manpages and do the same).
- Any specific examples? Also, would you please explain more on this?
is a doxeygen format is needed (per the developer guide)?
> Do you Yahoo!?
> Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free web site building tool. Try it!
> Developer mailing list
> Developer at arabeyes dot org