Re: Putty: Meeting With Simong, our Plan

On Tue, 2004-01-27 at 01:54, Musab Al-Rawi wrote:
> salam all,
>     Tomorow tues. the 27th @ 20:00 GMT, Simon (Putty's author) will join us
> on IRC to discuss the changes regarding Putty's bidi bug. The main theme is
> creating 2 data containers as mentioned earilar and to apply some of the
> functions offered by FriBidi and shaping code (written by Uniball).

Do I assume on irc.freenode.net #arabeyes ? Also, it would be nice if
all communication with Simon regarding Putty would be Cc'd to the
'developer' list (and ask him to Cc as well) just in case someone wants
to jump in to the discussion ;)

> Joining us online will help the discussion and enriches it with ideas and
> suggestions. Also it will be nice to let ppl know how strong this project is
> and how dedicated ppl we have :)
> thanks and have a good one.
>
> P.S. this email is mainly for documentation, ur participation is appriciated

Awesome. Too bad I most likely won't be able to attend.. man, I need a
home internet connection :( Please save an irc log to publish later just
for those who won't be able to show up. I am very interested.

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |