ITL minor todos

Thamer, not sure if I had requested this already or not, but here goes
anyway.  The ITL project is pretty much ready for its initial release,
the only two pending things are,

 1. Some clean-up with regards to how to structure the files since
    we'll be releasing both hijri/prayertime together (need to talk
    to Samy about a few things there).

 2. We need a prim and proper libitl.1 manpage.

Thamer, could you please take care of item #2 above ?  Talk about
the API calls, etc and some background info (try to see what other
libraries include in their manpages and do the same).  Is that OK ?

Salam & Thanks.