Re: BiCon imported to CVS

--- Mohammed Elzubeir <elzubeir at arabeyes dot org> wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-01-21 at 16:10, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
> > Well, why not Nadim if Karouri is out of reach?  Nadim is not
> > busy with other projects AFAIK, and knows the whole thing good
> > enough.
>
> I cannot speak for Nadim here, but he hasn't shown any interest in
> getting involved (but there are 'ways' to suck him in ;)

I don't have bandwidth to do anything beyond what I'm doing now
(it would not be fair to the project at a min).  I'd suggest putting
Mr. Karouri (or even Behdad, the package's father) as the projects
maintainers) and adding all the reset as contributors (I also believe
Samy had shown interest, but then again I can't speak for him either :-)

In terms of Akka, as soon as there is a viable working BiCon (even with
a minor 0.1/0.2 release) it should be pulled and made inactive/hidden.

Again, thank you all for making this possible !!