Re: reg bidi

See, man, every single application needs a huge work to become
bidi-aware.  If you need a bidi library, take FriBidi which I
wrote:  http://fribidi.sf.net/

But that would not solve your problem.  I recommend you get and
install Fedora Core 1 http://fedora.redhat.com/
It has an OpenOffice.org with working bidi.  Same for GNOME and
KDE.  I cannot see what other application you may mean.

behdad