Re: reg bidi

:)))))

It has been the goal of my life to produce a Persian enabled
distro, and I have spent my whole adult (and some teenager) life
on that, but I don't see it happen before one more couple of
years to be really really optimistic.  So I beg you to send me
yours when you're done ;).

Serious now, get your hands to Arabbix and Shabdix.  None of them
are complete, and actually far from the best you can get.  But
getting more than them needs really hard work.  And most probably
you should not need FriBidi directly.  Both GNOME and KDE have
their own working bidirectional algorithm (to be honest, GNOME
uses FriBidi internally).  What you need to do is perhaps to
produce the keyboard layout, fonts, translation, packaging...

Good luck
behdad