Re: Fwd: Integrating BIDI and shaping in Newt

<snip>

On Sat, Jan 17, 2004 at 10:47:23PM +0000, Muhammad Alkarouri wrote:
> I hope that Mr. Jad will get this job done. And please remember that we need a
> clean patch that will work against the newer versions of newt, as the redhat is
> now 0.51.6 (rpm at
> http://www.mirror.ac.uk/sites/download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/1/SRPMS/newt-0.51.6-1.src.rpm).
> Or may be you use the newer version?

I'm trying to do it, But I'm unable to display arabic "even separate
letters" in my terminal, That's the problem now.
I have my own shaping code "published 2 times on this mailing list", It
needs optimization but it's there
I'll hack the version provided by anmar, But please help me with the
display problem!
I'll try but I can't promise ;-)

--
-- Katoob Main Developer