Re: i am amazed

On Thu, Jan 15, 2004 at 12:37:27AM -0800, ahmed rezq wrote:
> peace and Allah's mercy be upon you
> Really i am amazed with all your programs ,and i have two questions :

Salam,

Don't be amazed, just contribute ;)

> 1-why don't you try to write a complete operating system from ground up.

Because it would be a waste of time. What we are doing is not an
academic exercise. If it were, maybe writing an OS from grounds-up is
fine.

No reason to re-invent the wheel.

> 2-I am  working with python in a( project in Arabic),can i have your help?

Most certainly. If you have any "specific" questions, we would be more
than happy to help.

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |