Re: FriBIDI SHAPING support

Could you please consider putting a flag to disable the shaping on the new fribidi. Due to the lack of shaping in the current release of fribidi, adding it might cause problems to applications that have their own internal shaping code. Pango comes to mind as one of many .. mlterm is another one

Regards,

Anmar