Re: [Fwd: Re: NEWT Support for UTF-8 and Fribidi]

hehe.. well we are first determining Newt support for utf-8 so we can start hacking in fribidi. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Roozbeh said that you will release fribidi with shaping come March 5th. Is it possible to get that now so we can start testing.

Salam

Anmar

Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
FriBidi just appears in the subject, huh?