Re: C program & VB functions

--- Mohammed Sameer <uniball at gmx dot net> wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 09, 2004 at 07:27:52PM -0500, Musab Al-Rawi wrote:
> > a couple of days ago I sent an email asking how can I get my application
> > which is written in C to call another application or VB functions...
>
> Too bad for me to find a post on this mailing list talking about VB :-P

This is being done and looked into as part of the need to add 'bidi' to
PuTTY - believe me Mr Al-Rawi is not happy about this task, but pledged
his support and willingness to do 'whatever is necessary' to help Arabeyes.
I simply took advantage of that big heart of his :-) and asked him to look
into PuTTY now that Kamal completely abandoned it and since it will be most
likely a potential new user's first means to get in touch with linux/unix
so we need to remove that "doubt" in terms of Arabic support.

Mr. Al-Rawi, as noted, needs all the help he can get (so don't view this
as VB or microzift creeping in, we're simply looking to get a particular
task/job done).  Your help is always appreciated.