C program & VB functions - thanks azawawi

salam all,
a couple of days ago I sent an email asking how can I get my application which is written in C to call another application or VB functions... in #arabeyes i asked the Question and azawawi helped me so much in understanding the procedure .. and i thought that this is useful so i am just passing it to u guys ...

1. create a new VB DLL project
2. write a test function that return hello or msgbox "hello"
3. create a C program
4. if you are creating the C program using visual C++ 6.0 use LoadLibrary... for help check the link
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dllproc/base/loadlibrary.asp
5. not sure if using LoadLibrary under gcc will produce an erroe or not but if yes then simply look for
the matching function or procedure for LoadLibrary.
6. there may be some naming conventions but generally it is easy to do that...
and check for errors in C.

that's all .. thanks again azawawi ,

Sincerely, Musab Basil Al Rawi M.Sc., Software Design Methodology Mobile # +971 50 367 0624 Phone # +971 6 556 3436

High-speed users—be more efficient online with the new MSN Premium Internet Software. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-us&page=byoa/prem&ST=1