[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Bidi text and Windows functions
- To: anakin at pobox dot com, BabelStone1357 at yahoo dot co dot uk
- Subject: Bidi text and Windows functions
- From: "Musab Al-Rawi" <musab_rawi at hotmail dot com>
- Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 17:44:28 -0500
- Cc: developer at arabeyes dot org
I am doing some research to see how Windows deals with Bidi text so that
we could apply it on PuTTy since we still have the semi-bug of showing text
in the oppsite direction when it comes to RTL languages.
I found the following link which seems to be what we need.
- is this the right catch ?
- How to use these functions (or may be other ones that Windows supply)
within PuTTy ?
thanks and have a nice day.
Musab Basil Al Rawi
M.Sc., Software Design Methodology
Mobile # +971 50 367 0624
Phone # +971 6 556 3436
Make your home warm and cozy this winter with tips from MSN House & Home.