Re: Putty Testers please...

--- merlin12345 <merlin12345 at gmx dot de> wrote:
> Ok, here is the link:
>
> http://www.toomuchcookies.net/~arabeyes/putty3.exe

Ahmad, I can see that some Arabic characters (in random locations)
are shaped (oddly, but shaped) while other complete lines are't.
In all, I would not say that shaping is working just yet, but we
do have window's claws out of putty, that's for sure :-)  I also
don't think the flipping hack is working either.  If you are at
a loss since you did all that Simon suggested, reply back and CC
him for further direction(s).

BTW: Ahmad, is it working fully for you ?
     Everything is shaped correctly ?

merlin12345, could you please use your real-name on emails - it
fosters a more professional attitude and feel (plus its much
nicer to talk to a human than a falcon ;-).