Re: Things to be done

> I am working on one. I don't know whether you will like it or not (screen
shots:
> http://www.includeme.ma.cx/kuran/c++/screenshots/ ).
> It's based on the arabeyes libquran data files, but i wrote my own
library. I have written 3 different
> ones one for KDE, one for .NET and one for Java (currently under
construction).

> (get test versions: http://www.includeme.ma.cx/kuran/ )
> But I think I'll only continue work on the Java version (if I get the
speex stuff running).

> If you want more detailed information about any of these things please
ask.
> Please comment on this or give your ideas.

 I'm very happy to see Qur'an applications are getting more and more popular
on Linux
 Really nice work, but I would suggest to just rely on Arabeyes' libquran as
appropriate.
 You may also want to check Ahmed El-Helw's excellent work and make sure you
use the
 same data file structure he is using (that way we can give the user a
plenty of options
 to choose from but in the same time, one data source which can them be
validated/
 certified etc)

--
Mohammed Yousif