Re: PuTTY - Shape/Bidi

--- Simon Tatham <anakin at pobox dot com> wrote:
> Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote:
>
> > Sorry gents to contact you on your private emails, but we really need
> > your attention and nod to continue our work (adding Shaping/Bidi).
>
> Sorry; things have been a bit hectic after we released 0.54. I do
> still intend to read your mail.

Thanks, I've forwarded your reply to 'developer' so that the two
people working on this get you comments.  Feel free to mail to the
'developer' mailing-list (I usually CC it on my emails) whenever
you like, it will be approved by our mailing-list admin.

I'll start a thread soon with regards to the Bidi issue and which
code to use with regard to licenses, etc (Owen had noted that he'll
look into ICU).  I also think once a decision is made on which code
to use, we'll need to setup an IRC session to answer any looming
questions.  I think the shaping portion (disabling windows' and
adding our own) is well understood.

Regards,