test putty's shaping

well, this time we need people to test putty also on Win2000 and WinXP...

shaping should be working almost fine BUT, you have to minimise and maximize for
the shaping to be done... i.e the characters will look broken, minimize the window and
then pull it back up, everything should look fine...
note: i have implemented a simple flipping function, that flips arabic chars so each
word's chars will be laid from R to L, but the words themselves from L to R...

the .exe is here
http://ahmadkhalifa.tripod.com/putty/putty.exe

some issues left...
- the redraw thing... (will ask Simon about.. although he said in his chat session that
it should be done at the top of the big FOR loop.. between that and the display
function inside the loop, all FEXX values are changed to 06XX !!!!)
- some chars' spacing is a bit bad.. (no big deal actually)
- Bidi support... (or should we just keep the flipping function..?)
- Backspacing deletes 4 chars at a time (will check later)
- when changing Lam-Alef to its coresponding Glyph, the Alef is left as it is
and the value 06 is changed to FE... i.e the Alef is changed from 0627 to FE27, this
way it doesnt appear... any 1 know how to deal with this..? keep in mind that i cant
mess with the actual buffer, or the display buffer...
should i just leave it as space..?? what if its Medial..? (will keep this issue for later)

i'll look at ICU, but i dont think it would benefit much, because its a large Library and
Simon wont like that... i do prefer the flipping function, maybe a better one that flips
the words too...

nadim, would you like to give him the update or do we wait for a reply to the
first letter..?

ak...