RE: Developer Guide comments grace period

On Tue, 2004-02-17 at 23:11, ahmad khalifa wrote:

> how about adding a refrence to FriBidi and the shaping code(available on
> your CVS now) to
> the developer guide.
> and a link to the Unicode standard, especially chapter 08 (MiddleEastern
> scripts)
> http://www.unicode.org/standard/standard.html
> and this
> http://www.unicode.org/Public/UNIDATA/ArabicShaping.txt

The Developer Guide is not meant to be a howto for developers. It is
about the standards to be adhered to in Arabeyes. I don't think those
things fit together. Maybe another document would be more suitable.

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |