RE: PuTTy CAN shape now

From: Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com>
Musab, if you don't mind - do please stick to PuTTY for the time-being.
There is much to be learned and continuity with Simon et al is needed
at a min.
it is always good to know new stuff, it is just that i didn't want to slow anyone.

Again, do please stick around till we get this fully ironed out.  Take this
as an opportunity to learn and there will be more things coming down the
pipe your direction soon (don't you disappear on me now !!!).  If you have
excess bandwidth, make sure to take part in the various recent calls for
beta-testers, etc (ie. BiCon).
i would never disappear unless i am dead, this group is what i always wanted and needed to learn!
BTW i got a taeching job at a univ. here, though i am teaching students who just did high-school,
i am trying my best to let everyone know about linux and arabeyes, recently i told them about arabic wikipedia and hopefully i will get an OK to assign some extra points for whoever writes articles.

well i have dial-up, i will get BiCon on my machine and see what i can do.. once i get the
1st Fedora CD :) (i got it but it was corrupted).

-Musab

Get fast, reliable access with MSN 9 Dial-up. Click here for Special Offer! http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/