RE: PuTTy CAN shape now

--- Musab Al-Rawi <musab_rawi at hotmail dot com> wrote:
> i beleieve that i should let Putty for u Ahmad, u know Unicode things,
> fonts, addresses and all of these things more than i do and i think i will
> slow-down the process, i will keep track of things so that i can learn
> something out of putty..

Musab, if you don't mind - do please stick to PuTTY for the time-being.
There is much to be learned and continuity with Simon et al is needed
at a min.

> it is better for me to participate in something that i know more about than.
> so please refere to Nadim's emails regarding contacting Simon (use the email
> putty at projects dot tartarus dot org since Simon asked us to use when emailing
> regarding putty) and doing the CVS uploads.

Again, do please stick around till we get this fully ironed out.  Take this
as an opportunity to learn and there will be more things coming down the
pipe your direction soon (don't you disappear on me now !!!).  If you have
excess bandwidth, make sure to take part in the various recent calls for
beta-testers, etc (ie. BiCon).