RE: putty can shape now..

--- Musab Al-Rawi <musab_rawi at hotmail dot com> wrote:
> OKay, it is working.. now i can see arabic letters, no shaping no Bidi
> (yepie skipie) but
>
>   1. i have noticed that sometimes a '?' is showed instead of
>      an 'alef'.. any idea ?
>   2. another thing, if i don't change the font to an arabic one
>      from the Window->appearnce i can't see the arabic letters..
>      guess that's normal i.e that's how it should work right?

Musab/Ahmad I highly encourage you guys to remove all the files in Arabeyes'
current 'putty' directory (on CVS) and to follow what was done on vim.
Namely, include a README file and a arabic.patch file.  If you need help
with this let us know.  We need to track this patch and get it structured
more so that it reflects reality (the CVS files that are currently there
are of no use).

Salam and this is great progress (thanks Ahmad) and keep at it we need
to ping Simon about the next move soon.