[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: putty can shape now..
- To: developer at arabeyes dot org
- Subject: RE: putty can shape now..
- From: "Musab Al-Rawi" <musab_rawi at hotmail dot com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 16:51:12 -0500
From: "ahmad khalifa" <ahmadkhalifa at hotmail dot com>
well u only get the letters (tah) and (zah), because they are 0xd8 and 0xd9
and as i said GetCharacterPlacement expects CP-1256 , and you give it
Unicode which is 2 bytes and
usually starts with 0xd8 and 0xd9..... so you have to add the funtion
just merge the 2 emails i sent u before...
OKay, it is working.. now i can see arabic letters, no shaping no Bidi
(yepie skipie) but
1. i have noticed that sometimes a '?' is showed instead of an 'alef'.. any
2. another thing, if i don't change the font to an arabic one from the
Window->appearnce i can't
see the arabic letters.. guess that's normal i.e that's how it should
any other notes i missed somewhere?
thanks Ahmad u r da man :)
Musab Basil Al Rawi
Mobile # +971 50 367 0624
Phone # +971 6 556 3436
- "The Man Should Do What He Can Until His Destiny Is Revealed".
- "The Glory Is not In Never Falling, But In Rising EveryTime You Fall".
Choose now from 4 levels of MSN Hotmail Extra Storage - no more account