Re: Things to be done

Assalamu Alaykum,

thnx for the reminder, i am omar abo-namous, i "disappeared after
registering", and i know it's my fault.. but this nice compilation of
todos was 'refreshing'.

As to what im interested in doing:
 + Webpage development is VERY much stalled - new blood ?
   => Arafat.Mohamed
could somebody give me the skinny on this? What exactly should be
developed, are there some modules we need??

 + Quran certification - any organization/entity willing to do it ?
   => Ossama, OTHERS ?
no experience here, but im willing to look into it. will do isa.

so please reply only to the website thingie.

Salam.

Omar Abo-Namous