[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: putty help.?
- To: developer at arabeyes dot org
- Subject: RE: putty help.?
- From: "Musab Al-Rawi" <musab_rawi at hotmail dot com>
- Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 01:28:49 -0500
well, YOU found it yourself on MSDN, just give ExtTextOut the flag
....GLYPH.... (i dont remember
what it was)... didnt that work...??
please check the link and the included links in the that page..
whats the wrapping function ??
it is a function that we create, then we call it instead of calling
ExtTextOut(), to pass our parameters,i.e the ones we want to pass.
yeah sure i'll be there... at 22:00 GMT tonight to meet with mr. arafat
medini, if you can comesorry i couldn't join u, usually i am online about 4am GMT sometimes 12pm
GMT depends on the ability to do so.. do u join regularly? i will try to be
online tonight at 2am GMT
a little later, or maybe some other day if you can't...
Musab Basil Al Rawi
Mobile # +971 50 367 0624
Phone # +971 6 556 3436
- "The Man Should Do What He Can Until His Destiny Is Revealed".
- "The Glory Is not In Never Falling, But In Rising EveryTime You Fall".
Check out the great features of the new MSN 9 Dial-up, with the MSN Dial-up