Re: bidi support

salamz ...thank u for ur reply....i have got a knoppix cd with me and i want to ask is
1) is there any way i can add bidi as well as arabic support in it ? ie is there any detailed how to or tutorial of doing this ...i know arabbix has done it (and it is knoppix based ) so i want to know basically how to implement it myself as a learning project....plz give me any urlz if u may have ...

2) can kde based packages for example kedit and koffice be incorporated in gnome environment without downloading whole of kde distro ? and vice versa

thank u Allah Hafiz mubeen